How should the wall mounted furnace be maintained?
- Date：2022-03-02 16:09:54
Domestic gas wall mounted boiler is an advanced equipment integrating the use of water, electricity and gas (fire), which can provide domestic hot water and independent heating. It is convenient to use and is not affected by external factors. If the owner can use it correctly, it can not only improve the service efficiency of the wall mounted furnace, but also prolong its service life. The most important thing is to greatly save energy. The following introduces the relevant knowledge of the use of several wall mounted furnaces for your reference:
There is a close relationship between wall mounted furnace products and buildings. The heat insulation of houses, the thickness of walls, thermal insulation materials, windows and roofs are very wasteful. The sunlight on the walls is angular, mobile and short-lived. Especially for households with roofs, relevant thermal insulation measures should be taken. Don't say that wall mounted furnaces consume too much gas and can't afford to use them.
Maintenance of wall mounted furnace
1. Scaling principle and harm of wall mounted furnace: the core problem of wall mounted furnace is the efficiency of heat exchange and service life, and the biggest factor affecting these two aspects is the scale problem.
Especially when we use domestic hot water, due to the need to constantly fill with new water, and the water quality in most parts of the country is relatively hard, which greatly increases the scaling rate of the heat exchanger.
With the continuous thickening of the scale attached to the inner wall of the heat exchanger, the pipe diameter of the heat exchanger will become thinner and thinner, and the water flow is not smooth, which will not only increase the burden of the water pump and heat exchanger, but also greatly reduce the heat exchange efficiency of the wall mounted boiler, mainly manifested in the increase of air consumption of the wall mounted boiler, insufficient heat supply, the cooling and heating of sanitary hot water, and the decrease of hot water volume.
If the heat exchange parts of the wall mounted boiler are kept running under such a high load, the damage to the wall mounted boiler will be very serious, especially the plate heat exchanger. Users should pay special attention to the selection and try to choose the sleeve type water heater. Moreover, the wall mounted furnace with closed design should be selected, so there is no oxygen in the atmosphere, so it is impossible to combine with calcium, magnesium and sodium in the water, so the probability of scaling is reduced.
2. Influence of impurities and scale in the radiator on the boiler: the wall mounted boiler is responsible for the circulation of water in the heating system. Because the water contains impurities and is acidic, it will corrode the radiator and pipeline to a certain extent.
Most of the radiators we use are made of cast iron. The sand mold residues and other impurities in the radiators cannot be completely cleaned during engineering installation; In addition, the water in the heating system is always in closed circulation, and there is no filter screen in the heating part of the wall mounted furnace, so that the corrosion residue inside the radiator and pipeline and the impurities of the water itself will pass through the circulation of the wall mounted furnace
When the water pump enters the heat exchanger again, these impurities decompose continuously under high temperature, and some of them become scale and adhere to the inner wall of the heat exchanger, making its pipe diameter finer. Thus, the pressure of the circulating water pump will be further increased, and the long-term operation will reduce or even block the rotating speed of the circulating water pump of the wall mounted boiler, which will seriously affect the service life.
3. The water in the radiator should not be replaced frequently: for the heating system, because the radiator contains a lot of impurities during initial use, it is recommended to drain the dirty water after one year of use, refill it with new water, and replace it after a few years.
Because every time the water is changed, a large amount of water alkali will be brought in, and the alkali content in the fixed water is certain; Therefore, the water in the heating system should not be replaced frequently. After a heating season, if cleaning and maintenance is required, only the wall mounted furnace can be cleaned separately.
4. What are the benefits of regular maintenance of the wall mounted furnace?
1) It can improve the heat exchange efficiency of wall mounted furnace and reduce gas consumption. Through experimental comparison, the heating speed of the two wall mounted furnaces that have been operated under the same conditions after cleaning and maintenance is about 25% faster than that without cleaning and maintenance, that is to say, the wall mounted furnace can save about 25% of gas on the original basis after cleaning.
2) Prolong the service life of the wall mounted boiler. Through internal cleaning and descaling, it can effectively reduce the load of main components such as water pump and heat exchanger, so as to make the boiler run more smoothly and prolong its service life. If the boiler is cleaned and maintained every one to two years, the service life of the equipment can be extended by 3-5 years.
3) Increase the safety of wall mounted boiler operation, and conduct special cleaning for wall mounted boiler operation through door-to-door cleaning
The comprehensive inspection and commissioning of the industry can timely and effectively find and eliminate the problems existing in the operation of the wall hanging furnace, so as to ensure the safe operation of the wall hanging furnace.
5. Under what circumstances does the wall mounted furnace need cleaning and maintenance?
1) Your wall mounted stove has been used continuously for more than two heating seasons.
2) I feel that the gas consumption of wall mounted boiler is higher than before.
3) The heating time of wall mounted boiler increases, the sanitary hot water is cold and hot, and the hot water output per unit time decreases.
4) The running sound of wall mounted furnace increases, and it will make abnormal noise from time to time.
Why clean the wall mounted furnace
Wall mounted furnace belongs to dual-purpose heating equipment for heating and bathing. Its core problem is its service life, and the biggest factor affecting its service life is scale. As we all know, scale is formed because the temperature difference is too large. Especially when we use domestic hot water, the scaling rate of heat exchanger is greatly increased due to the need to continuously fill new water.
With the continuous thickening of the scale attached to the inner wall of the heat exchanger, the heat exchange efficiency of the wall mounted furnace will also be greatly reduced, which is mainly manifested in the increase of air consumption of the wall mounted furnace, insufficient heating, the cooling and heating of sanitary hot water, the decrease of hot water volume and so on.
If the heat exchange parts of the wall mounted furnace are kept running under such a high load, the damage to the wall mounted furnace will be very serious and its service life will be seriously affected. Therefore, any gas wall mounted furnace must be cleaned and maintained after two to three years of use.
Similarly, because the water itself is acidic, it will corrode the radiator and the interior of the pipeline to a certain extent. The water in the heating system is always closed circulation, so that the corrosion residue and its own impurities in the radiator and pipeline will enter the heat exchanger again through the circulating water pump of the wall mounted boiler, causing secondary damage.
If there are many impurities in the circulating water, it is also a kind of damage to the circulating pump in the wall mounted boiler. Long term operation will reduce the speed of the circulating pump in the wall mounted boiler or even jam, which will seriously affect the service life. Therefore, the circulating water in the heating pipeline should be replaced every three to four years.
What are the benefits of cleaning the wall mounted furnace
It can improve the heat exchange efficiency of wall mounted furnace and reduce gas consumption. Experiments show that after cleaning and descaling, the wall mounted furnace can save 25% - 30% gas on the original basis. If you live in a house of about 100 square meters, you will save hundreds of yuan every year after cleaning!
By cleaning and descaling, all components inside the wall mounted furnace are in efficient and benign operation, and the hidden dangers of accidents are effectively eliminated. While cleaning the wall mounted furnace, through professional and comprehensive testing and commissioning, the problems existing in the operation of the wall mounted furnace can be found and eliminated in time and effectively, so as to ensure safe operation.
Through internal cleaning and descaling, the load of main components such as water pump and heat exchanger can be effectively reduced, the wear of operating components can be reduced, and the failure rate can be reduced, so as to make the wall mounted boiler run more smoothly. If the boiler is cleaned and maintained every one to two years, the service life of the equipment can be extended by 3-5 years.
Under what circumstances do you need cleaning and descaling
Your wall mounted stove has been used continuously for more than two heating seasons. It is obvious that the gas consumption of wall mounted boiler is higher than before. When bathing or using domestic hot water, it is cold and hot, and the output of hot water per unit time decreases. The running sound of wall mounted furnace increases, and it will make abnormal noise from time to time.
Introduction to cleaning and descaling of wall mounted furnace
For the cleaning of wall mounted boiler, the method of external cleaning equipment is generally used to cycle clean the heat exchanger and pipeline inside the boiler, and the purpose of cleaning is achieved by reacting with the impurities and scale inside the boiler relying on the action of liquid medicine.
The cleaning and descaling of wall mounted furnace must use professional cleaning equipment and add special cleaning liquid. According to the service life, the operation time of general equipment is at least 40 minutes.